Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Cheers to 2012!


2012 was beyond good to me. In January, we moved from San Francisco to New York. In February, we closed on our house in Ossining. I spent March in Miami working the Sony Ericsson Open in a new roll which I loved and landed a roll with the New Haven Open but capped off by Kentucky taking home a National Championship! April brought an ADPi reunion at Keeneland with a stop at the World Famous Two Keys Tavern. May provided lots of family time with Oaks, Taylor's graduation, and my baby shower. June was mommy & me time while my mom came up to NY for a week.


July marked the final house projects thanks to the Thompsons and the Collins Family Olympics. August was a big month as 25 Before 25 was published AND Ms. Adelaide Jane was born. September highlighted new parenthood as well as the US Open and the EATF luncheon.





October was bittersweet as we honored my papa in the Bluegrass 1000. November brought our first year anniversary plus hosting Thanksgiving in the city. December rounded out the year with an amazing Christmas including the birth of Ms. Cooper McLane and a relaxing getaway to my parents' house in Naples.



Wow! What a year! I'm looking forward to what 2013 has in store...

No comments:

Post a Comment