Friday, April 6, 2012

I See You #8...We Are UK

I had the absolute pleasure of witnessing history on Monday night. History that has been lurking in the works for 14 years according to us, CATS fans. I can basically tell you about any notable game in the history of Kentucky basketball since 1992. I know where I have been for each painful loss during NCAA tournament time over the years. And while I could rattle them off to you while scratching Beau's belly, doing a People mag crossword, and whipping up a Derby wreath, I will spare you and myself the heartache of it all. Let's just focus on the happiness: 2012 National Champs!


There are no words that can do the experience justice. So I'll share the moments with you in pictures. Don't be afraid to get chills or shed a few tears. I certainly did and still do when I think about it.


Tay's sign at UK

reverse french mani

hello final four

taken' on the cards

warm up time boys

onto the championship ;)

don't mind her red

outside the dome

family photo pre-game


anxiously awaiting the start


preggos

former Indy Colts coach Jim Caldwell

here we go CATS!

pre game on Bourbon Street

inlaw, sib, inlaw

mr & mrs

bffs getting a meal in before the championship

we converted Willie with a UK head tattoo

storm CATS are coming for ya

getting ready for the battle

hello national championship

halftime score...lookin pretty

literally screamed & cheered the whole game

post game all smiles

the dream team

it just looks so right


love coach Cal

cut those nets baby

No comments:

Post a Comment