Monday, February 18, 2013

Memory 18: Saving the Best for Last

Memory 18: Miss Adelaide Jane



August 30, 2012. The most rewarding day of my life. The most surreal day of my life. The day I became a mom. I couldn't have asked for a better way to slide into my 30's than to give birth to a beautiful baby girl weighing 8lb 6.5 oz, measuring 20.5 inches long with jet black hair all over her little head. And 100% perfection all around.




If you follow this blog or are friends with me on facebook then you have seen countless photos of my little peach. You have watched her grow right along side of me as she went from a newborn to one month to two months to three months to four months to five months and now to almost six months. You see, her & I, share birthdays. Her half birthday is February (my bday month) and her birthday is August (my half bday month). I just find that to be so neat. Just another way we are best friends ;)

So today when I woke up to being 30, I might have had to take a few deep breaths. But as soon as I opened my eyes and saw Adelaide's sweet face, I melted. No fears about turning 30 after she flashed her precious smile at me.

Bring it on THIRTY!

No comments:

Post a Comment