Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Copy Cat Closet: Floral

Another week, another challenge. I happen to actually really like floral. Mainly because one shirt comes to mind that hangs so delicately in my closet. So it is less effort for me to put together a fancy outfit. Haha.

I nabbed this shirt online for all of $15. Yes you read that correctly. I just thought it was super cute with the floral and the 3/4 length sleeves and the fancy bow necktie. I paired it with a pair of green skinny corduroy pants for our anniversary day date.

 
Bare with me as I am out of town and this was the best picture of it I could find. If you zoom in or blow up the pic, you can see the details. I slid on a pair of grey ankle booties and called it a day.
 
I also just wore this outfit to the Late Show with David Letterman in NYC when my mom & sis were visiting. It really is a nice ensemble to wear for any occassion.
 
Happy Florals!

No comments:

Post a Comment