Saturday, October 27, 2012

Snapshot on a Saturday

This past weekend we enjoyed a whole lot of family time. Saturday we were up bright and early heading to the Westchester Mall for Ryan to get his haircut at Elizabeth Arden. Yes my husband's hair is very expensive in case you didn't know. Adelaide & I strolled around checking out all of the precious baby stores because I adore children's clothing. Apres le haircut, we sipped pumpkin spice lattes and wandered around.

In the afternoon, Liz & Win came to visit and meet Adelaide for the first time. Per Liz's request, we snacked on seasonal ice cream at The Blue Pig. *You might recall that I frequented this place quite often while preggo* The pumpkin and candy corn ice cream was to.die.for. Its a good thing Liz doesn't live here because then she might force me to go with her every day and that would not be good for my figure ;)



Date night consisted of The Haunt at Rocky Ledge where we took turns going through. Our two trusted nannies were unavailable to watch Adelaide so she came along and we Ryan didn't think she was old enough for her first haunted house. I thought she would love it just like her momma especially strapped to my chest via baby bjorn. Nonetheless, I went through with a mom, dad, and two sons who held my hands when they became frightened. Ryan had the pleasure of going with a group of teenage girls. Despite separating for the highlighted portion of the date, the haunted house was pretty cool. The first part is outside through a forest so your senses are contesting with the scary part of nature as well as the haunted aspect. The second and third parts consisted of two separate house enclosed with frightful looking creatures popping out everywhere and spooky sounds leaving you with chills. Definitely a must do if you live in the area.



As for the week, Adelaide & I spent a lot of time playing. Her personalities is really blossoming and she is talking up a storm after each time she eats. She is smiling and laughing and melting her mommy's heart daily. She is even making friends at Saw Mill Club where she plays in the nursery and I attempt to get my body back **Don't worry, they have a special room for newborns where each child has their own nanny to watch them so she is completely safe and content.**





Wednesday we headed down to FL for the nuptials of Tiffany & Ryan. Tiff is my little from ADPi and one of my closest friends. 81 degrees and sunny is just what we needed before the chills of winter hit New York. Plus I am a sucker for the beach...sand in my toes, crashing waves, sun tan. Yep I love them all.

Will post pics of the entire *beach* weekend next week :) You won't want to miss the little princess in her first swimsuit debut!



No comments:

Post a Comment