Wednesday, January 14, 2015

2015: New Year's Resolutions

The first week of 2015 has come to a close and I like to think that I am on a good start to keeping my resolutions! Who knows how long they will be kept up but at least I haven't fallen off the wagon yet! Ha!



To hold me accountable, here are the things that I am striving to work on this year:

Self:
Take care of ME
Acupuncture to heal neck/shoulder
Barre class 2x week
Ease the aging process: Facial every month, Massage every other month


Marriage:
TEAM
Don’t argue in front of the children
Stay CALM especially when disagreeing
Have a date night 2x month


Parenting:
Work on growing our family

Adelaide- gentle parent, firm without raising voice, potty train, activity of French/music/sport

Aspen- sleep in crib, give more one-on-one attention, activity of music & swim


Relationships:
Talk to dad and siblings 1x week



Travel:
Delaware in the spring
Bahamas in June
Fall trip out west
Girls trip with Mom/Kendahl/Taylor/Amanda


I hope that each of you have continued success in your goals/resolutions for this year. Life is all about fresh starts and a new year allows those to naturally happen :)

Cheers to 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment