Friday, January 16, 2015

Happy 30th Birthday to My Sister Kendahl!

I literally cannot believe that my little sister is 30 today. That is old...which makes me old since I am almost 2 years older! EEK!!!

We have had our ups and downs. We have fought. We have laughed. We have cried. But through the last 30 years one thing has remained which is always having each other's backs. (Just ask some people who have tried to cross us ;) ).

dance recital...splish splash!

one of my all time favorite pics of us

blonde and brunette

all grown up!

oshkosh and co

just the 6 of us :)


I am forever grateful that Kendahl came into my life on January 16, 1985. I used to crawl in the crib with her and keep her safe at night. I talked for her. I advised her. I was the first person to know that she was pregnant with Bishop over 5 years ago. I ask her for parenting advise. I admire the mother and wife she has become. And as we used to say as kids, I love her and like her so much!

Happy Birthday Kendahl! So happy to be in Kentucky celebrating with you!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for these photographs from your life journey with your sister. I hope this love remains intact for the whole life. You can give her a surprise party on her birthday. The local event venues Seattle are quite affordable to host such private parties.

    ReplyDelete