Monday, November 25, 2013

Witty Whit's Words: Featured!

A few weeks ago, Christine Bryant contacted me on my blog's Facebook page. She is a writer for NWI.com which is an online newspaper for Northwest Indiana. She was inquiring about the Thanksgiving napkin ring holders I made last year when we hosted both families for the holiday. She asked if she could use the picture of our table setting. I said of course and felt very honored. I am by no means ultra crafty nor do I have the best abilities to decorate my home. But I do love entertaining and I had put a lot of love, time, energy, & money into our Thanksgiving weekend last year. So my little heart was fluttering with pride when she used my masterpiece in her article...


Check out the article here for great ideas on all things Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment