Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Hosting a Holiday: DIY Thanksgiving Napkin Rings

Recall how I voiced my perfectionism and hosting on a budget? Well I wasn't quite up for paying $5 per napkin ring for 16 people so I crafted up my own for a whopping $9 courtesy of Michael's Crafts

Three simple supplies: ribbon (1 1/2 inches thick), festive felt stickers, and a glue gun. 

Instructions: 

  1. Cut the ribbon to link that will wrap around napkins comfortably.
  2. Hot glue the ribbon ends together to make a loop.
  3. Stick on stickers.
And viola:




I thought these were super cute especially for the amount of money I spent on them. Someday I will have loads and loads of money to spend frivolously on napkin rings from Pier One or Pottery Barn or wherever, but for now, I am quite impressed with my post-baby brain creativity.

**These can be created for any occasion of your choice. Just use festive ribbon & stickers :)

1 comment: