Thursday, January 17, 2013

Bring On 2013!

2013 Goals & Aspirations


Better late than never right? I've been mulling over my goals for this year for the past week. Yeah I know its almost mid-month but I was busy relaxing ;)

I re-examined my goals from 2012 and was oddly impressed with how well I stuck to most many of them. I figure that putting them out on the blog-o-sphere helps hold me more accountable.

So here goes...

Relationships

  • Ryan- have a more intimate marriage & not just between the sheets, take advantage of living close to NYC, go on more date nights
  • Adelaide- partake in 4 month long activities together (i.e. swimming, play & learn, etc)
  • Family- grow our immediate family
  • Friends- host at least 2 dinner parties 


Health & Fitness

  • attend yoga class once a week
  • attend core strength class once a week
  • play a tennis tournament with dad


Career

  • book 5 speaking engagements for 25 Before 25


Community

  • volunteer 30 times in honor of turning 30 this February


Travel
  • visit 2 new states in the US
  • take a girls trip to Naples, FL

So what do you have up your sleeve for this year?



No comments:

Post a Comment