Wednesday, January 11, 2012

2012 Goals & Resolutions

To play along with Bedazzles After Dark, I decided to express all of my goals/resolutions for 2012 to my blog followers. Nothing too earth shattering, but I think it is a good balance in bettering myself (i.e. working on patience with the house) and my relationships. Plus I had to include some fun stuff too (i.e. traveling ;) )!

Relationships

  • Ryan- let the past go (once something has been discussed that is the end of it), "WE" mentality, support one another instead of attack
  • Family- rebuild relationship with mom (by spending one-on-one time together), weekly call with dad, continue growth with siblings, monthly note to nieces & nephews
  • Friends- plan girls trip for 2012, top 10 email monthly
Health & Fitness

  • take vitamin supplements (OMEGA 3 & memory)
  • monthly facial & quarterly massage
  • NY tennis league
  • yoga
  • monthly golf
Career

  • IMG consulting events (Sony, Bank, New Haven, etc)
  • Bluegrass 1000
  • Crave Louisville

Community

  • church group
  • neighborhood friends
  • ADPi group
  • SHA scholarship
Home
  • nesting with pintrest & DIY projects
  • fully furnished & finished by June

Travel

  • French Open
  • snowboarding trips (UT & VT)
  • Tiffany's wedding

What are some of your goals and resolutions for 2012?

No comments:

Post a Comment