Friday, November 30, 2012

Copy Cat Closet: Colored Tights

Sort of missed the boat on this week's Copy Cat Closet: Colored Tights edition so I improvised and decided to show you all flashbacks of my colored jeans that I've been sporting this fall/winter.

Red Jeggings: Bed Bath Beyond (who knew?)
Blue Skinny Jeans: seen here & here
Purple Tights: Target (festively worn here)

I'm looking forward to sporting my red tights for the Christmas holiday in the weeks to come. I generally reserved red & green for the month of December :) 

Last year, I was all sorts of festive...


Hard to believe I was also pregnant last Christmas! I'm not sure anything will ever top that Christmas Eve when I took several pregnancy tests which all turned out to be positive ;) And the look on Ryan's face as well as our families when we shared the GREAT news with them!!

Can't wait for the holiday celebrations to begin and to see all of the fun outfits everyone will be sporting!


If you are interested in linking up, be sure to visit Ma Nouvelle Mode and get style inspiration directly to your inbox! I can't wait to see what each new challenge brings for my inner fashionista because this new mommy needs all the style tips she can get!


the Grant life;

No comments:

Post a Comment