Friday, June 1, 2012

The Traveling Thompsons


Getting married and being pregnant hasn't exactly slowed us down in terms of travel. We have been jet setting all over the east & west coast for our fun adventures and family events. And due to trying to keep up with ECoop and her pregnancy fashion, I've done my best to reference this guest post from BAD.

It has been a bit challenging but fun nonetheless. I sort of like showing off my bump with my suitcase on rollers and my carry-on in hand. Here are a few choices that I've been spotted sporting for our recent travels...party of 4 (because Beau logs more frequent flier miles than any puppy!)

Victorias Secret: stretch pants ($15 clearance) and Fiji top ($29)

UK NCAA National Championship shirt (priceless); Express: loopback knot print pants ($60)
Express: coral skirt (old); Target: white top (you might recall from here)
Forever 21: leggings (old); Target: stripped shirt ($19.99)
Target: dress & cardigan (seen here)

maxi dress courtesy of Tara's hand me down (FREE); gladiator sandals from River Island in Dublin (78 euros);
"W" travel bag from my SIL for Xmas 2010

As you can tell, I am going for comfort first, cuteness second. But at least an attempt is being made rather than sporting my jogging suits from previous years. The maxi dresses are key during pregnancy as well as flowing skirts. Pants can be too snug at times so anything with a little stretch such as leggings can make for a more comfy fit.

What are you sporting to the airport these days?



No comments:

Post a Comment