Thursday, October 25, 2012

Copy Cat Closet: Summer Dress Into Fall

I feel like I've been sporting fall/winter clothes for over a year now because I wasn't able to squeeze into my usual summer wardrobe due to having a little bun in the oven. So I am thrilled that we are currently in FL enjoying 81 degrees, sunshine, and shorts :) I am also excited that Ma Nouvelle Mode chose to challenge us with *falling* a summer dress.

While this dress isn't exactly in my summer rotation, I thought it would do the trick. Dressing it up with some festive tights & my Uggs for our date night to The Haunt at Rocky Ledge. I also added a touch of Halloween with my *trick or treat* charm bracelet. Yes, I have one for basically every holiday. I am a nerd holiday junkie.




Dress: vintage
Tights: Target (recent)
Boots: UGGs (old, similar here)
Charm Bracelet: vintage
Peridot & Diamond Ring: custom (see here)


Aside from all of my festive accessories, this little pumpkin is my favorite thing to tote around :)




If you are interested in linking up, be sure to visit Ma Nouvelle Mode and get style inspiration directly to your inbox! I can't wait to see what each new challenge brings for my inner fashionista because this new mommy needs all the style tips she can get!


the Grant life;

No comments:

Post a Comment