Thursday, September 13, 2012

Closet Copy Cat: White Jeans

Today I am linking up with Ma Nouvelle Mode for the Closet Copy Cat series. I discovered this fun weekly fashion blog link-up last week over on Port of Thoughts and thought this was the perfect way for me to expand my fashion horizon.

Lucky for me, the first challenge involves white jeans which happen to be one of the only pairs of pants that currently fit me post baby :) Plus I love that I can still sport them after Labor Day because I find that to be a stupid fashion rule. If I want to rock white, I should be allowed to rock it all 12 months!



I'm new at the fashion poses and I much prefer to smile at the camera as opposed to making some seductive looking face. My photographer (the hubs) also needs to work on a more artsy angle. With a little practice, I am sure we can get there eventually :)



I paired my white jeans with a new purple & teal gingham shirt from Target. Wearing it at three quarters length for a fall look and a light-weight cardigan as an accessory, I kept a touch of summer by wearing my dressy sandals. **I'm not quite confident enough to tote Adelaide around in heels just yet** I kept my jewelry simple with my wedding ring (since I was able to get it on finally!) and my push present ring. Incidentally, I have recently traded my LV purse for a very stylish, animal print diaper bag which I forgot to include in my outfit photo.

If you are interested in linking up, be sure to visit Ma Nouvelle Mode and get style inspiration directly to your inbox! I can't wait to see what each new challenge brings for my inner fashionista because this new mommy needs all the style tips she can get!


the Grant life

3 comments:

  1. You look amazing! I would have never guessed you just had a baby!! I am so glad that you linked up and that I got to come check out your blog! Definitely following!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you both!!! I am so happy to have stumbled upon this great blog link up!! Can't wait for more challenges :)

    ReplyDelete