Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Tea Time in Tarrytown

While Pops likes to be locked into the house to work on home improvement projects, I try to get Nana out of the house to see what New York has to offer. Aside from hitting the gym, we had a variety of activities on our 'to do list' including tea time in Tarrytown (thank you Groupon for the local recommendation).


So Monday, after our workout and craft time, we headed a bit south to enjoy an afternoon of British-esque lifestyle. Can you tell I am pretending to be at Wimbledon?


Silver Tips Tearoom was adorably situated on Main Street with tea accents & decor throughout. The 12-page tea menu was enough to make my head spin as I called an audible on my usual English Breakfast choice. The two three of us munched on Tarry chicken sandwiches and berry-flavored scones with creme as we sipped on specialty hot teas recommended by the owner.






What fun neighborhood finds have you explored lately??

No comments:

Post a Comment