Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Scrapbooking Fun: Life in New York Edition

Don't worry, I haven't abandoned scrapbooking! I am still working on crafting our entire lives into 8x10 pages for our great, great, great, grandchildren to enjoy. I've been working on baby T's consistently as well as our happily ever after book with all of our adventures post wedding.

Here's what I've been up to in the world of scrapbooking:

Park City for Ryan's 31st birthday

more snowbunny fun 
SEO in Miami

Final Four game in NO

Goggles Up...#8

Bourbon Street

Shady Pi Reunion

Nana turns 60

Kendahl Corrigan's baptism

KY Drrby & Oaks

Tay's UK graduation

My 1st Mother's Day

FLL for Heather's 30th

Shane Corrigan's Confirmation

fun with friends

family love

Kinlee Dene's 7th birthday


What fun projects have you been working on??

No comments:

Post a Comment