Thursday, June 7, 2012

7 Months Down, 2 Months to Go

Before you pregnancy experts go correcting me, I am well aware the technically it is 10 months of pregalicious fun; however no one explains that to you when growing up so I am operating under the 9 month rule ;)

28 weeks down...


Moving on...as I've mentioned numerous times lately, my nesting is in full force. Bottles, bibs, blankies, oh my. All geared up and ready to go. I find myself wandering in and out of the nursery daily just to soak it all in. Now I include the bathroom in my loop since it is baby-proof and awaiting occupancy.

I make lists for everything. Lists for our visitors. Lists for my weekly activities. Lists for the grocery. Lists for house projects. Lists for pre and post baby necessities. Sadly enough I have everything stacked away in the baby's closet to be packed for when its time to head to the hospital. Lord help me.

I am playing the best tennis of my life. Literally I am hitting winners and chasing down balls all over the court. I am not sure if its the extra weight giving me power or the consciousness of my movement. But I love it. Perhaps I should start my pro tour right about now.

12 weeks to go ;)


I have really enjoyed my prenatal yoga classes. Mostly because it is nice to be around other pregnant women who understand all of the little idiosyncrasies that I'm experiencing. Anddddd I like being surrounded by those with basketball tummies too :)

My senses of smell and taste are at an all time high. I guess that comes from the power of two. Two noses smelling. Two taste buds tasting. It makes for some interesting times for sure.

Baby T is one active baby. Sweet baby of mine, you are your mother's child. You kick and wiggle. You hiccup. You dance and sing. You must be having one hell of a party in there. We're doing our own partying out here too as we plan for your grand entrance. **Don't worry, you've got lots of friends here already including Bishop, Collins, Kendahl, Henry, Sophia, Eli, CB, and Millie. Plus a few more who will be arriving after you.

I'm hoping the next two months coast on by as we are anxious to meet you!


1 comment: