Friday, April 13, 2012

My Etsy Shop



My friend from grad school suggested that I sell my deco mesh wreaths on Etsy. I hadn't really thought about it before because I usually doubt my own ability to be crafty. But then I got to thinking and what I discovered is why not? Why not set up shop and sell a few wreaths. I enjoy making them. They're easy to make. Some people might not have time to make one themselves. Some people might not have the patience or the desire to yet they desperately want one to hang nicely on their front door. And any extra dollars mean I can have all the custom window treatments I want/new furniture pieces/baby gear. "Play money" is never a bad thing right?

So if you're in the market for a fun wreath for any occasion, let me know! Here is the link to my shop on Etsy. You can customize colors and themes by noting it in the comment section. I will be in Louisville from April 19th through April 29th and can hand deliver any Derby wreaths to kick off the festivities for you!

Happy Wreathing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment