Thursday, April 12, 2012

Dear Baby T,

Today you are 5 months old (in the womb). You only started appearing about a week and a half ago, but you are growing like a weed. You get to play a lot of tennis and are in pretty good fitness shape. You work out 5 days a week on top of the 4 days a week tennis stuff. I'm thinking you'll be the next Steffi Graf or Roger Federer.

You have already been to many states: California, Florida (Naples & Miami), Kentucky, Vermont, Connecticut, New York, and Louisiana (New Orleans, NCAA Final Four...I'll tell you all about it when you arrive although you probably heard me cheering rather loudly!). You travel well. Let's hope that goes for when you are really here.

You aren't a very picky eater which is wonderful. You haven't made mommy sick at all which I will forever appreciate you for. You seem to sleep a lot because I haven't exactly felt you kick just yet. Let's keep that trend going when you make your grand arrival.

You are a good sport about my work-life balance as you ride along with me to New Haven, CT once a week. You love the drive and the country music I play for us. And they always have some sort of treat in the office that makes work fun! We often do a bit of shopping on the way home too ;)

And mostly, you are a good sport about my crazy nesting right now. Hence when you stay calm as I bend and stretch and pull and push anything that needs to be in the proper place. Even though sometimes dad and I can be loud, we know that you are laughing at us the whole time.

Speaking of your dad, he stayed up all night one weekend getting your nursery painted. It is going to be nice & cozy once it is all said and done. And it'll have a few surprises for you too!

We are really looking forwarded to meeting you in 4 short months! Rest gently inside my tummy until we meet in August. And get pumped up to be showered with lots of love!!

Love,
Your Mommy

1 comment:

  1. I'm not so sure about Baby T liking that country music crap. 50 bucks says if you pulled the car over and had an ultrasound right then and there on the side of the road you would find his/hers tiny little fingers plugging up their tiny little ears.

    ReplyDelete