Friday, July 15, 2011

Showering Baby Girl Pollaro

Baby Girl Pollaro!


To really challenge myself, I have added a plethora of events to plan because clearly planning a wedding is not time consuming enough. I am obviously laughing out loud because a) this wedding is all consuming my life at the present, and b) my mental state should be checked with the amount of events I have taken on especially in light of my job's ever-building responsibilities with tournament time next week. **Dear Ashley Lowes, perhaps this article would have been helpful pre-party plannings!!

Anyhow, Rhea, Emily, & I decided to throw a little surprise baby shower for Tarrah, Joe, and their baby girl. BGP (baby girl Pollaro) is set to be born in October, but we wanted to enjoy a fun, stress-free event prior to our whirlwind tennis tournament coming up.

I offered to host the guests at our condo and we opted for a bath theme. Check out the adorable pink mommy whale & baby whale invitation here.


mom-to-be

and her sash

decor shot

baby girl confetti

a taste of the food

yummy cupcakes



Guests enjoyed appetizers of fresh fruit salad, turkey wraps, lasagna cupcakes (you will hear about these nightmare delightful treats later this weekend), cheese & crackers, and chips & guacamole. Topped off with cupcakes for dessert. Plus toasts with the Barefoot wine collection that we have established over the last few months.

Noah's Ark balloon

all things pink

baby bath stuff


We played a few games and opened gifts too. The most exciting part was the look on Tarrah's face as she realized what was going on. I love throwing events and I love surprises so I am marking this one down as a grande success!

No comments:

Post a Comment