Sunday, March 20, 2011

A Preview of the Couples Shower...

As soon as we found out Liz & Win were engaged, I went into party planner mode. I love throwing events for others specifically those that celebrate such a joyous occasion. Ryan likes a good party as well so a couples shower was a natural fit.

And my obsession with cupcakes and champagne was most definitely going to play a part in this soiree. Invitations have gone out, but the event is still a few weeks away. However, I wanted to share a sneak peek into what is yet to come...

From the envelope...
Matching return address labels & stamp




Soon-to-be Gaffrons stamps

To the inside...
Dessert & Champagne




And to the party...


Recipe Card for the bride & groom




2 comments:

  1. Love,love,love the recipe card idea! Super cute !

    ReplyDelete
  2. So wish you all were going to be here for it!!! I will show you all the stuff when you come visit ;)

    ReplyDelete