Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Family Visits...A Long Overdue Recap

I feel like a horrible daughter and sister-in-law-to-be. I have been blogging about my own desires to launch an event planning business and have yet to mention the fabulous family that recently came to visit. Shame on me!

In my own defense, mom and I didn't take one single picture together as to leave no evidence of the trouble we caused. We went wine tasting, dined on fabulous pasta & chicken dishes, shopped for chocolate and baby clothes for Collins, pampered ourselves with massages, got fit on the tennis court, and cheered on the CATS! It was the best visit her and I have ever had together hands down. Her trip out kicked off the month of February making it a delightful one.

And the following week, Kara & Emily made girl time too much fun! I have the receipts to prove it too ;) We enjoyed seeing the sights of Union Square, Sausalito, and Union Street along with indulging in a bit of retail therapy. Add a splash of wine and cupcakes, and we had ourselves a grand ole' time.

So thankful for a wonderful family (old & new)!


The 3 Girls at American Cupcake

My Beau & I at Marengo on Union

Bro & Sis

Kara & Em's first time at In N' Out

Kara's Cupcakes for Kara

2 comments: