Monday, February 28, 2011

Turning 28 Was Pretty Great

Aside from getting one year closer to 30, turning 28 was really great! Ryan cooked up a whole slew of surprises including making me an official snowboarder, encouraging my scrapbooking endeavors, and bringing Kim & Jerrad down for dinner and drinks.



My beautifully wrapped presents


That I got to open fresh out of the shower



Wedding & travel scrapbooks ;)

Future Mrs. Thompson shirt from my future SIL


Who says a snowboarder can't be sexy?!


Jerrad, Kim, Ryan, & I

The best birthday present ever!

He also threw in a day trip to Sugarbowl to try out my new gear, teach me how to go "toe side", and escape city life.

Testing out my sick new board at home pre-trip

Sneaks & I on top of the mountain

About to shred

Ryan just finishing a nasty run

Lunch...very tired!

The map of Sugarbowl

Heading home after a day on the mountain

2 comments: