Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Stow Away Bae in SA: Girls Weekend in San Antonio

You all. This girls trip to San Antonio was amazing. Relaxing. Rejuvenating. So good for the soul. Beyond delish. So many belly laughs. So many smiles and stories and memories. A few drinks. Gorgeous scenery. And the best company a girl could ask for.

These trips are way too rare for us these days. I miss my girls. There is 15 years of friendship between us. From age 18 to age 33. That is a hell of a lot of growing, learning, and shit showing. These girls know the darkest of the dark. These girls know the desires of my heart and more. We live all across the country literally. From Hawaii to California to Illinois to Mississippi to Florida to Kentucky. Some of us are married. Some of us have kids. Some of us have fur babies. Some of us have a bad-ass job and travel schedule. So getting together takes a lot of effort and a lot of planning. But you all, these are my people. This is my squad. And I miss them more than they will ever know.

To celebrate Kel and all the exciting things going on in her life (marriage & baby girl!), we met up in San Antonio for a wonderful weekend. With just the right mix of planned activities and down time, we came away vowing to make another trip sooner rather than later!

There were tequila infused drinks...






And beautiful river cruises and views...






Amazingly delicious entrees...





Searching for ghosts... 











Surprise sprinkling/showering baby girl B...














Plus the best laughs a girl could need...





This will forever be a memory that I hold near and dear to my heart. I love girls SO big and cannot wait for the next trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment