Saturday, October 1, 2016

Snapshots on a Saturday: Getting Our Groove Back

Many of you know that the last few months have been difficult on myself and our family. We have dealt with several more than challenging situations lately. It has been a time of adjustment on many levels for the 5 of us. But since school has started, we are in a bit more of a routine and slowly getting back in the groove of things. We are even having a little fun too!


Adelaide & I are getting a lot of mommy/daughter time including a class at BYou on the silques...








My mom and I enjoyed a night out at the WISH awards...


 The big kids are rocking tennis lessons each week with my old coach...


And baby Brighton is enjoying puppy snuggles with Beau...



Adelaide wanted a mohawk like her little brother and when I told her that her hair was too long for one, she took matters into her own hand...
 


thank you Tiffany for attempting to make it better!

Aspen is continuing his love for the pool with private swim lessons...
 







My 4th child (aka Ryan) sprained his ankle at House of Boom...
 


And cousin Kendahl turned 5 which meant lots of candy and cake...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment