Friday, June 24, 2016

SHA 15 Year High School Reunion

To kick off the summer, we spent two weeks in Kentucky. The vacation began with my 15 year high school reunion...YIKES! How has it been 15 years since I graduated from high school?!

I missed my 10 year reunion because we were on an Alaskan cruise so I was extra excited to attend the 15 year. It was a weekend affair with a tour of SHA on Friday night, our class party at 502 Cafe (owned by my bff Erin Coogan Williams and her hubby), and then a mass at the Chapel on Sunday. 

I really enjoyed connecting with old classmates and hearing what was new in their lives. I also loved seeing the improvements to SHA as it looks like a college campus! And mass with the family was so special. Adelaide kept saying "mommy this is where you went to school!" 

All around a great weekend and perfect way to kick off summer as well as our time in Kentucky!




our fallen classmates...we love you Jenna & Lauren!



No comments:

Post a Comment