Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Once Upon A Wurt: A St. Pete Beach Wedding

The middle weekend of our trip to Kentucky, Ryan & I flew off to St. Pete Beach for Mark & Liz's wedding weekend. Mark has been a great friend for nearly a decade and I was so honored to be able to attend this special event in his (and Liz's) life.

I also enjoyed a weekend away with Ryan minus the kiddos. We haven't left the kids overnight since Adelaide was about 9 months old and we went to Italy for my 30th birthday. No doubt the kids had a great time with Mimi though!

We slept in, walked to brunch, walked the beach, swam, read (yes I read an entire book in the time I was gone!), drank, kissed, and soaked up the adult time as well as a no schedule ;)

The wedding was gorgeous and the personal vows were two of the best that I have ever heard. The details were amazing and made for a special beach feel. 

Congrats to Mark & Liz!!!

 







roomies!



















view from our table





No comments:

Post a Comment