Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Life Letters (May): Art-DIY Pinterest Project

Since the beginning of my Pinterest days, I have had a DIY board. I am not the most crafty person around, but I have enjoyed learning to scrapbook & attempt simple DIY projects ;)

In my life letter for May, I advised myself to do several artsy projects including a DIY from my Pinterest board. So I picked a simple yet sentimental one from the list.




This is the key from our first home together. The first house we have bought. The house we have had our children in. The house we have made a home. I picked a simple frame to match our office bookcase colors. Then I printed in B&W the google map coordinates of our address. Lastly I painted the key red for love and some bright coloring.

I am really pleased with how it turned out actually! And I know that I will cherish this little DIY for years to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment