Monday, March 10, 2014

A Kelly's Kids Party

A few weeks ago, I hosted three Kelly's Kids parties in a row. One in New York followed by two in Kentucky. Introducing my NY friends to a little southern flare was so much fun...especially because we had the cutest models in town to try on the outfits. The moms shopped while the kids played. And of course we all ate :)






Caileigh modeling

Allie modeling






Adelaide entertaining her guests


In Kentucky, my SIL Kara hosted a party for her friends. Adelaide got to play with her cousins while we caught up and did some more shopping. She makes great party snacks so I was all over the food bar!








The second party was hosted by my sister Kendahl at my parents' house. I loved seeing old friends and meeting their babies! It was crazy fun & hectic with clothes hung all around, kids running loose, and moms frantically shopping away!




Kelly's Kids has amazing clothes. Great quality. Adorable patters & prints. Every time Adelaide sports one of their outfits we get compliments! There is still time to purchase from our spring line for spring & summer! To order, simply go to my website: www.kellyskids.com/whitneythompson or email me. And if you are interested in hosting a Kelly's Kids party at your home or online, let me know!

**Bonus** They have adorable cover ups for adults!

No comments:

Post a Comment