Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Valentine's Fun

If you've been following the blog for awhile, then you know I love holidays. All of them. I don't discriminate. At the first of the month, you can find our house decorated. Treats out for Adelaide & Ryan. Festive meals at every chance I get. I just figure you should celebrate the little things in life, plus it always gives me something to look forward to. Sort of breaks up the mundane-ness of the daily routine.

This Valentine's month is no different. February is really my favorite month for many reasons (one being its my bday month, two being its all about love, and so on...) so I greet it with open arms! Especially since it has been a brutal winter, I was thrilled to "round the corner" and get to February 1st.

Here's what we've been up to...



Open Cupid's surprise with Dadd



Shake those mini M&Ms

Heart & arrow bacon and egg sandwich

Heart-shaped PB&J

Dunkin Donuts works wonders

Beau & his Valentine


Pink pancakes for a snow day breakfast



Where is Adelaide?

There she is!

Peek-a-boo Mommy!

Love from our hands & feet

Valentine pudding parfaits

Hope you are staying warm, sane, & in love this February!


No comments:

Post a Comment