Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Leo & Marissa: A December California Wedding

A few weekends ago we had the honor & pleasure of being part of Leo & Marissa's wedding weekend. Leo is one of Ryan's closest friends who the guys met while living out in California. Yes, their little cult actually allowed a non-UK grad to join their friendship. I hold Leo in a special place because he has been one of the most supportive people of Ryan & I's relationship from the very beginning. In fact, he told me that "White" loved me long before Ryan said those three little words. I can recall that exact night, location, & conversation as it carried me through several self-doubting times about how Ryan indeed felt about me.

So when Leo met Marissa (the day before our wedding which clearly was a good omen), I couldn't have been happier. No one deserves love more than him. And well Marissa, she is the sweetest peach and is the perfect match for Leo. I feel like I've known her for ages as she is incredibly welcoming and charming.






We spent the weekend enjoying time with friends, catching up on life, eating & drinking delicious treats, and witnessing the love between two wonderful people we feel blessed to call friends.







Ryan & I will always cherish this weekend as a kick off to our 2013 holiday season spent with our family of 3 and our friends.



































No comments:

Post a Comment