Thursday, November 7, 2013

The Big Wedding: A Movie Review

Having a baby has meant not being able to get to the movie theater nearly as much as I would like ever. So I have been fortunate enough to order several films lately from Netflix. Enter heaven on my couch. A few weekends ago Ryan went on an all day hike while Adelaide & I hung out at home. During one of her naps, I decided to treat myself to a movie.

The Big Wedding. With an all-star cast in Robert de Niro, Diane Keaton, Robin Williams, Susan Surandon, Katherine Heigl, Amanda Seyfried, and Topher Grace, the flick had me laughing & crying and thinking my lucky stars that my family is not THAT crazy. The premise is simple. A family reunites for the wedding of their son. The plot thickens as secrets, white lies, & emotions begin to leak out. Weddings can bring out all sorts of true life confessions, wild passionate nights, and all sorts of comical memories for years to come.

This light-hearted movie will have you feeling dual emotions with this strange, twisted yet sweet & loving family. Loyalty is a key ingredient in a successful family. Just ask the Don & Ellie...and Bebe too!

The Big Wedding, for your viewing pleasure...


No comments:

Post a Comment