Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Kelly's Kids



I am excited to announce that I am now a sales rep for the fabulous clothing line: Kelly's Kids. After purchasing many adorable outfits for Adelaide and getting oodles of compliments about her outfits, I decided to become an ambassador for this quality company.

The Spring '14 line will launch on January 13th but there is still time to get some festive holiday gear as well as winter wonderland fun now. There are also some great sales on attire for next fall: think Halloween & Thanksgiving. It never hurts to plan ahead ;)








Ordering is simple. Just go to my website: https://www.kellyskids.com/whitneythompson (or click here) and shop away!

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me. My email is collinswk@hotmail.com and I am happy to give you my cell phone number should you need it.

HAPPY SHOPPING!

No comments:

Post a Comment