Thursday, September 5, 2013

New York Play Group: Fall Fun

For me, structure and planning is incredibly important. So when it comes to parenting and making sure that I am helping Adelaide develop and become socialized, I need play dates. We have made an amazing group of friends (moms & babies) here which makes getting together unbelievably fun!

We decided to start a fall/winter play group with 6 little tikes. 4 girls, 2 boys. We rotate houses each week going from one side of the county to the other. Since I sort of orchestrated the whole thing, I offered to host the first week.



I had my fall decorations ready and new toys freshly laid out for little fingers to play with. Everyone arrived around lunch time so I made a nice spread for kiddies & adults. I also had little beach buckets filled with a watering can, book, goldfish, & juice box for each child. Just a little something for them to enjoy the last days of summer & warmth around here.



We had a great time as the kids played, giggled, cried, ate, drank, and tired themselves out! We can't wait for the madness to continue next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment