Friday, September 6, 2013

Adelaide Jane's First Haircut

While in Louisvile, I decided to take care of Adelaide's mullet/rat tail/swoop bangs. I had been hesitant to actually cut it myself because cuttings straight lines aren't my thing, and I didn't want to be held responsible for ruining her hair for the rest of her life. So I booked an appointment at Joseph's Salon with my dear friend Tiffany. (You might recall her wedding last October).

Mimi & Aunt Tay came along to take photos and help in keeping her still. She did great and sat in my lap the whole time with the sweetest little cape on.



Her haircut makes her look so grown up in my eyes. All of a sudden she went from being a baby to a toddler in minutes!! Thanks Tiffany for making Adelaide Jane's hair look perfect :)

No comments:

Post a Comment