Saturday, August 24, 2013

Snapshots on a Saturday: Mimi Comes to Town

While I was working at the New Haven Open, Mimi & Adelaide were living it up in New York and Connecticut.


It is amazing the difference a year makes. This is Mimi & I last year at the 2012 New Haven Open just before I was about to pop!



And this is the three of us at the 2013 New Haven Open...


Future Tournament Director

Meeting Caroline Wozniacki





I was able to work my schedule to spend time with my mom and daughter too! Our fun for the week included playing at parks (swings are our fave!) and in shopping carts...




Hitting up the Big Apple where Mimi treated Adelaide to her first American Girl doll, Molly, which was my first American Girl doll too! This was so special to me especially since she comes with the sweetest birthday cake set :)



We also got up close & personal with the Central Park Zoo animals...


All tuckered out after a day in the city


We shopped in White Plains for home goodies and fashionista stuff fueled with energy by our signature spot The Cheesecake Factory...


I don't do naps while shopping Mom...


And enjoyed our time together as three generations of family & love...


No comments:

Post a Comment