Saturday, July 20, 2013

Fifty Shades Freed: A Book Review

About this time last year, I started the 50 Shades of Grey trilogy. I was able to complete the first two books just before Adelaide arrived. Fast forward to a few weeks ago and I finally got around to purchasing the third one. Fifty Shades Freed.



Picking up where Fifty Shades Darker left off, the final book in the trilogy had me holding onto my seat. A mixture of romance, thrill, mystery, and exhaustion. I enveloped myself in the newlywed, honeymoon bliss that Ana & Christian were experiencing. (Oh to go back to our two week vacation would be heaven.) Then I related to the mundane reality that life & relationships become once you realize that the wedding & honeymoon are finito.

Throw in a wild car chase, family illness, & a shocking surprise and you have a well-rounded, fun to read story wrapping up the one and only Christian Grey. Plus as a bonus there is a sneak peek into the mind of Christian which put so much into perspective.

If you haven't had a chance to read these books, I definitely would check them out...especially before the movie comes out!


No comments:

Post a Comment