Wednesday, March 20, 2013

21 Days Later: Week Two

Week two of 21 Days Later was brutal with a capital B. I struggled big time with the nutritional portion as my silly body just wouldn't stop craving these:



or THESE:


or THESE:


Plus Adelaide & I were on the go non-stop this week from workouts to meetings to play groups to running errands which made these options appear much more convenient...



I am, however, proud to admit that I refrained from partaking in any fast food adventures. AND I limited my sweet tooth to only 4 girl scout cookies. So despite the agonizing pain, I was well-behaved.

As for the workouts, I loved switching up my usual routine by adding in an array of options for cardio health. I hadn't been on a stair stepper in a minute and it brought me back to the days of Blairwood as a teen. **On a funny note, I keep entering 29 as my age out of sheer habit. My finger goes immediately to that number 2 first instead of the 3. Oops!**

Weight training has been great thus far. I love feeling the burn after each set and knowing that I am getting stronger. I think it will be my biggest challenge in the coming week as I up the weights to push myself.

Remember, it is not too late to get Spring Break ready or wedding ready or simply healthy. Contact myself or Bryen for more deets!

No comments:

Post a Comment