Thursday, October 18, 2012

Copy Cat Closet: Boot Cuffs

Joining the gals over at Ma Nouvelle Mode for another fall edition of Copy Cat Closet. This week the challenge included a bit of accessories to our boots. While I haven't had a chance to rock the boot cuffs just yet this season, I was able to round up a few pics from last season where I rocked them for the first time.

**Tidbit: I wore them while we were in NY house hunting and ultimately conceived our sweet baby girl on said trip. Maybe the boot cuffs were lucky ;)

It was early December when we came to find our new place of residence so I opted for red leg warmers over my skinny jeans and under my UGGs seasoned with my *mistletoe tester* shirt.





Shirt: vintage
Skinny Jeans: Gap (old)
Leg Warmers: Forever 21 (old)
Boots: UGGs (old, similar here)




If you are interested in linking up, be sure to visit Ma Nouvelle Mode and get style inspiration directly to your inbox! I can't wait to see what each new challenge brings for my inner fashionista because this new mommy needs all the style tips she can get!


the Grant life;

No comments:

Post a Comment