Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Being a Mom Means...


  • eating soggy cereal (or not eating at all) because Adelaide needs to eat
  • wearing the same black tank top & black yoga pants several days in a row because I can't figure out what else to wear
  • taking a 4 minute shower max and NEVER being able to actually dry my hair
  • being 2 weeks overdue for a pedicure
  • crying at the realization that I have a baby girl who will *at some point* get her heartbroken and then smiling when I also realize that I will be a mother of the bride when she meets her prince charming
  • shorter and less frequent blog posts because sleeping is more important so when she naps, I nap
  • goodbye Louis, hello animal print diaper bag
  • less items crossed off the *to do list* and more items added


When I started this blog, I was single and not a mom so everything I wrote about had to do with me and my life. Once I got engaged, I vowed not to turn my blog into a relationship portal but to keep writing about things that touched me (not just pertaining to Ryan). And so when I got pregnant, I wanted to make sure that it wasn't all about my pregnancy. I fully intend to continue that trend by writing about ALL aspects of my life...but right now, I am a MOM and that is my entire life at the moment. So please join me on this journey by following along while I continue to document my world virtually through my words.





1 comment:

  1. so true. when you come in town over Christmas maybe we can get a pedi together :)

    ReplyDelete