Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Adelaide's Favorite Things

Who am I kidding...what I really mean is My Favorite Things For Adelaide To Be In So I Can Get Stuff Done



  • Nap Nanny Chill Portable Recliner: perfect for her mid-morning nap and anytime post-feeding since it is reclined. Adelaide spits up a bit so she likes to be elevated after her meals. Plus if she is snoozing in this, I can carry her into any part of the house without disturbing her. Her bff Tripp & his mom *Bond Girl* gave this to us and apparently Tripp loves his too :)

  • Fisher Price Rock n' Play Sleeper: highly recommended by & a gift from Two Scoops for Me *mommy of twins*, this little device is used for bath time. For both Adelaide & myself. I lay her towel inside it then transport her from tub to sleeper and wrap her up for warmth. Then I can go about cleaning up the bath area while she stays snug. I also put her in this when she is awake in our bathroom while I shower. 

  • Boppy Infant Feeding & Support Pillow: during mid-night feedings, this pillow is a lifesaver. My arms are beyond tired in the middle of the night so this helps me support her and then rock her back to sleep. Courtesy of Aunt J!

  • Graco Avalon Glider/Ottoman: once again Sammy saves the day with this hidden gem that makes feeding in the middle of the night peaceful. Adelaide & I have come to love rocking her to sleep in the wee hours.


New moms, what are some of your favorite things?!





No comments:

Post a Comment