Thursday, September 27, 2012

Copy Cat Closet: An Oversized Shirt

Linking up with Ma Nouvelle Mode for another great challenge this week. Ordinarily I don't care for over-sized clothes as I'm always a fan of form fitting attire. I feel like it fits my body better and is more flattering for me. However, Ryan bought me this sleek yet loose fitting shirt for Christmas a few years ago which I just love.

Two weekends ago we went on a *day* date to run errands before having dinner at Memphis Mae's and I sported my *peace sign* shirt. I generally pair it with my grey skinny jeans & heels (seen here) but opted for grey leggings and my cowgirl boots (another gift from Ryan).




Skirt: William Rast (old)
Leggings: Express (old)
Boots: Lucchese  (custom)


With a turquoise & silver antique watch (my Mama Comley's) and a cream bow for my hair, I kept my accessories simple. The skirt and the boots are enough of a statement for me ;)

If you are interested in linking up, be sure to visit Ma Nouvelle Mode and get style inspiration directly to your inbox! I can't wait to see what each new challenge brings for my inner fashionista because this new mommy needs all the style tips she can get!


the Grant life

2 comments:

  1. Girl you look amazing! Love the boots and totally want that top! Thanks so much for linking up again! :)

    ReplyDelete