Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Celebrating 36 Years of Wedded Bliss





Today marks 36 years of marriage for my mom and dad. And all I can say is WOW! I have always loved their story as young souls who met in a fairytale way and have made our family work so magically. When it comes to loving one another, they spare nothing. They have always put their marriage first, their children second, and all else third. While they might not always agree or see eye-to-eye, they stand by one another in controversy and doubt. Through their bond, they have provided a strong family unit for my siblings and I to grow up in. The loving and nurturing environment that they have created is an inspiration for Ryan & I as we being our own little family.


Cheers to you mommy & daddy on 36 years of wedded bliss and wished for another sweet 36 years to come!


snapshots from the surprise party we threw them for their 35th anniversary last year 

great role models for our own marriage :)

1 comment: