Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Everybody Get Your Grill On

Technically we are parents already because we have a growing child kicking and squirming inside my tummy. We celebrated Mother's Day with a lovely day planned by my hubby so I wanted to return the favor. Since we had plans to head to Lake Placid for Ryan's bike ride, I decided that a good ole man gift would be suitable for my baby's daddy.

Just like every woman needs her upholstered seating and custom curtains, every man needs his mancave and grill. My hubby has been eyeing a grill ever since we bought our house and began frequenting Home Depot. So I felt the perfect gift for him would be a grill and a few accessories to boot. Plus how could we host a 4th of July BBQ without a grill?!

Viola...









I have a feeling we are going to be taking advantage of this new piece of eye candy on our deck as much as we can this summer...and fall...and winter...and spring. A girl can wish right?

What treats did you give that special man in your life to commemorate Father's Day this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment