Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The Webster Miami at Target

**Ryan, if you are reading this post, you can casually close your browser and check back tomorrow. No need to read this one ;)

I have been trying to pick up my iron supplement prescription from Target for a week now (I passed by glucose test *thank heavens* but my iron levels were low) albeit several failed attempts and trips to the store. A bit of miscommunication between doc & phar. It has resulted in countless hours of aisle wandering from bed to bath to baby to clothes.

Insert The Webster Miami collection. To say that I am obsessed would be the understatement of the century. I spotted the new line Sunday while out with Ryan and fell in love. Monday I scurried over to the Mount Kisco location to find even more fashion treats from the designers.

I grabbed these staples on Monday morning's shopping spree...

The Webster at Target® Petites Sleeveless Maxi Dress - Navy/Melon/Green $44.99



The Webster at Target® Fine Gauge Cardigan - Cream $32.99


The Webster at Target® Petites Belted Dress - Melon/Green $39.99


The Webster at Target® Stretch Sateen Jacket  $49.99


First, I love love love the colors used here. Second I can think of countless combos including dress with blazer, dress with cardigan, blazer with top & shorts, dress with leggings, cardigan with tank & capris, blazer with tank & white capris, blazer or cardigan with skinny jeans...on and on and on.

Third and most important, I bought every piece in my regular size. I am 6 1/2 months preggo as you might recall and all of my new digs fit me. Making them reusable for next season (gasp I do re-wear outfits from one season to the next) when I am not preggo.

On my return trip Tuesday, I took it upon myself to grab a few more items because I just couldn't help myself.

The Webster at Target® Petites Jersey Sleeveless Dress $24.99

 

The Webster at Target® Stretch Sateen Short - Melon $24.99

The Webster at Target® Cotton Jacquard Tunic - White $29.99


Yes those are indeed shorts. A this pregnant woman's dream to be able to actually wear real live shorts/pants and not maternity items. I literally cannot wait to play dress up with my new finds!

And great news for those with boyfriends, spouses, and kids...the line has something for everyone. From kiddie dresses to swimsuits to lingerie to sun accessories. They've really got every shopper covered.

To shop the collection on The Webster Miami website, click here. To shop online at Target, click here OR stop by your local store today. 


**Bonus: I'm thinking I am going to have to make another trip for these jewels...Happy Shopping!!






No comments:

Post a Comment