Friday, April 20, 2012

Friday's Fashion Forward

My fashionista friend Nikki has been upping her blog game lately. She is constantly posting quick & creative posts about anything fashion. From accessories to shoes to trends to outfits, she is teaching me things daily.

Recently, she posted about neon. Coincidentally there is a great country song out with the same name (tune in Monday for the hit). Part of why I love reading her blog is that she will take a designer look and show you how to get it for less. You know for the normal people who shop at normally priced stores? In her neon post, she explained how she scored her neon yellow satchel from Target for a low $25. Not bad to make a fashion statement and be budget conscious.

I just happened to be strolling the aisles there myself when I spotted her find. Now I am not as bold as her, so I opted for the blue clutches (2 for $19.99). Still a tint of neon but not too much to blind me.



And I couldn't leave without finding a fun outfit to match my new purses...so I grabbed this turquoise and navy one-piece jumper for $30.



I have an event in mind that I am thinking of putting this ensemble together...stay tuned for a complete outfit pic as we venture further into spring!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your cute lil' belly in it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Whit!! So proud of you for stepping outside your fashion comfort zone! ;)

    ReplyDelete