Saturday, February 25, 2012

Scrapbooking Fun: Wedding Edition

Finally I was able to complete our wedding scrapbook!! I have been working on this since we got engaged into the planning through my bridal shower to my wild bachelorette weekend in Vegas and into our couples shower. I even put a few pages together post honeymoon like I mentioned previously before the big move. But I was itching to complete the task.

Because I wasn't sure what to do with all of my scrapbooking stuff and the nursery had nothing to go in it just yet, I designated baby T's room as my crafting hold until further notice. I've had all of my projects spread out in piles to help me organize the chaos. The first two weeks of being in the house were spent unpacking countless boxes, cleaning up boxes, and trying to make sense of our mess. So week three, I decided to dedicate some time to relaxing via crafting. With a little patience and a few nights work, our wedding scrapbook came to completion.

Here are the wedding pages:


love this album cover 
invitation time!

loved getting all of the responses from family & friends

more responses

so official with the marriage license

welcome basket note

and contents

pre-rehearsal day dinner

bridesmaids brunch: manis & mimosas

guys golf outing

Kentucky Derby themed rehearsal dinner ;)

hiking grooms cake

roasts & toasts plus Marilyn Monroe

the "girls"

the "boys"

the dress and girly time

something old, new, borrowed, blue

wedding gifts from my almost hubby

the groom

with this ring...

adored our handmade programs

the vows & the kiss

leave a wish, take a wish

party time!

wine tables obvi

a touch of "T"

the first dance

yummy cake

fun, fun, fun!

the getaway car

Santa Ynez Inn

breakfast in bed

next day brunch & butterflies

cards of love...

...to wish us well...

on our journey through marriage...

for the next 100 years ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment