Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Scrapbooking Fun

With all of the events we have had recently, it has given me some creative room for scrapbooking. My skills have improved immensely from my first pages which makes me hopeful ;)

Here are a few sneak peeks at my latest work:

Mom & Dad's 35th Wedding Anniversary Party

Kara's Surprise Baby Shower

Page 2 of Kara's Baby Shower
City Girl & Country Boy Couples Shower

Couples Shower Page 2

Couples Shower Page 3

Couples Shower Page 4


Kim's Chicago Bachelorette Party

Kim's Sonoma Bachelorette Party

What have you crafted up recently?

2 comments:

  1. Awesome!!! Gr8 work indeed. You are very creative. Thanks for sharing such lovely works. I think you should utilize this creativity of yours as a career.

    Take the Discover Your Career Skills Test and find out how well do you know yourself and your abilities?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lisa!! I would love to put scrapbook pages together for those who do not have the time or motivation!!

    ReplyDelete