Monday, March 14, 2011

Scrapbook Sunday

This weekend was relaxing to say the least. I didn't get out of my pj's until 6pm Saturday and only to make a run to my fave...Chipotle. I was content watching basketball, cleaning the condo, and shredding my old file cabinet. A nightcap and my first episode of Secret Millionaire, a must see show, rounded out the grand Saturday evening.

So as the Sunday morning sun rose, I crawled out of bed to the couch to cheer on the Kentucky Wildcats to their 27th SEC Championship title. Talk about kicking off the Sunday right! Inspired by the Cats offensive and defensive creativity, I decided to get out my little scrapbook kit and get to work.

For my birthday, I got 2 new scrapbooks: wedding and travel. I completed 4 pages in our wedding scrapbook yesterday! It was so fun to look back and remember our engagement as well as look towards the future! I also added to some pages that I started in November for our San Francisco scrapbook.

I am not the most artsy or crafty, but I try really hard :)

Will You Be My Wifey?!

Lincourt Memorabilia

Dinner at the Ballard Inn & room at Santa Ynez Inn

Engagement cards from loved ones!

How I asked our bridesmaids to be in the wedding...a cookie poem

Allison's witty response & acceptance

Wine & Wishes Wedding Theme

Save the date: 11-11-11

Excursions around San Fran

The start of our Napa page









2 comments: